Not only for companies of public interest but also for start-ups, small or medium sized companies, family-owned companies or non-profit associations with duty to keep books and records it becomes more and more difficult to fit the high requirements of national and international accounting standards.
As part of our audit approach we develop for our clients a tailor-made, individual and efficient audit concept which constitutes the basis of our audit. In this context, communication with our clients is our top priority; thus enabling us to identify and to discuss fundamental and/or problematic audit issues as early as they arise.
Besides statutory and voluntary annual audits of single and consolidated financial statements, in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and IFRS as well as reviews of financial statements and interim reports (monthly, quarterly or half-year financial statements) of capital market-oriented companies we also offer a variety of other special audit services, such as:
Special audits under company law, e.g.
- establishment audits
- audits of contributions in kind
- audits of special balance sheets in the case of capital increases
- audits of dependent company reports.
Special audits under the German Transformation Act, e.g..
- audits of split-ups or spin-offs
- merger audits
- audits of transformations
Other audits, e.g.
- green dot (Grüner-Punkt)
- performance and management in cooperatives
- IT audits and certifications
- audits of the risk management early warning systems
- audits of profitability and use-of-funds calculations